VASTU TIPS FOR HOSPITAL
In the past few years, we have seen gradual increase and awareness about Vaastu in not only in India but in other parts of the world. Vastu for the hospital we see that the great science of Vastu helps in reducing the misery of people by optimizing the principles of Vastu by constructing the hospital premises.
The structure of the hospital should be such that people who come there for recovery will recover quickly with the positiveity of the prevailing environment of this organization. Although it seems difficult today, hospitals are being built on every site without directions, location, typography, etc. This is the main reason behind delayed recovery and problems in this place. Vastu Tips for Hospital Vastu Complaint Hospital is designed with an essential guidelines and norms such as proper location, direction of rooms, and conspiracy typography, inside and inside of the entire building.
The hospital built with architectural principles allows people to easily and quickly recover from the risk of developing any other complexity. Read tips for Vaastu Hospital:
- The auspicious place for the doctor is south-west, south and west. Facing the north-east during treatment of patients enhances concentration. There is also permission to face the East.
- Operation Theater should be built in the western part of the hospital.
- All medical devices should be kept in the southeast of the hospital room.
- The patient’s room should be ventilated with more windows than the eastern side.
- The store room should be kept above the ground in the hospital and all equipment, medicines, equipment etc. should be arranged in southwest or west.
- ICU and recovery rooms should be made in the south-western part of the hospital for quick recovery.
- Water system should be done in the north-east.
- Toilets should be made in north-west or west and avoid any other place for toilets.
- The kitchen should be kept in the south-east of the hospital.
- The doctor’s room should be made in a regular shape, which is essential for the doctor’s richness and success.
While studying about the hospital giant, we have to take care of the following points. A thorough analysis involves the hospital’s architectural consultation.
- Proper place of hospital
- Ambient or ambient ambience of hospital building
- Size, slope, height, water level, such as the outer part of the office
- Beam location
- Entry direction
- Windows direction and placement
- Temple direction and appointment
- Room direction and appointment
- Patient bed direction and placement
- Operation Theater Directions and Placements
- Direction and Appointment of Emergency Ward
- Direction and Placement of Recovery Ward
- DIRECTION AND APPOINTMENT OF ICU
- Direction and Appointment of Labor / Maternity Room
- Color scheme of the room
- Direction and Appointment of Medical Machines
- Direction and placement of electrical appliances such as generators, inverters
- Stairs direction and appointment
- Furniture and direction of furniture in the bedroom
- Pantry / kitchen direction and placement
- Toilets and direction of appointments
- Direction and placement of water products
- Water boring direction and placement
- Directions and appointments of ground water tank of employees
- The direction and placement of the overhead water tank
- The direction and placement of septic tanks or waste disposal
- Parking direction and appointment
- Direction and Appointment of Staff Quarter